Bishops Way is a specialist therapy led service for upto fifteen individuals. It is a purposefully designed bungalow within walking distance of the town and shops of Meltham. Bishops Way supports people on their own highly individual care and support pathway utilising either recovery models or enablement as appropriate.
With an upskilled and competent and compassionate team who have skills and specialist knowledge around complex behavioural challenges, mental health and learning disabilities, behavioural therapy, together with an underpinning positive behavioural support framework. We celebrate individuality to gain the best possible outcomes for the wonderful people we are fortunate enough to support.
Who we support
- Adults aged 18 and over.
- Primary mental health diagnosis, learning disability or duel diagnosis.
- Moderate to severe levels of distressing of an enduring mental health condition.
- May also have a diagnosis of a mild learning disability.
- Associated distressed or ‘challenging’ behaviours, including comorbid substance misuse.
- Complex presentations requiring a specialised environment, structured but individualised approach and high staffing levels.